Tuesday 29 September 2015

Many of us care.

Val says  I know I am not alone in reading these reports with real sympathy for these people. How dreadful for these things to happen to anyone. Just the thought of escaping death in your own country, tramping miles and miles with no food or shelter, to arrive at sky high fences risking death again to get to a country you feel will give you a good life with work and respect. Then to have riot police with tear gas and batons beating you.
I would be scared stiff there in a situation like that, and I am sure many are scared.
As Laura says" what a world we live in"
But I am not going to be downhearted,  many, many of us care as I know from the daily deliveries of bedding and clothes and the steady amounts of money coming in. Now we have people wanting to house refugees.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com