Sunday 9 August 2015

Helping in a humanitarian crisis

Hi Val,
I like the way this debate is changing and focusing on actual help for those unfortunate enough to be in this dire situation. Looked at the website you mentionedhttp://www.associationsalam.org/ and will make a donation.  I also  admire Jacqui Malatoux’ planned trip to Greece. I’ll certainly be raiding the medicine cabinet, wardrobe and linen cupboard for her project. It is heartening and hopeful to see how people think of positive ways to help. Will look out for a post with details of when and where to bring donations. 
Elly
Val says If you have things to go you can either arrange it with Jacky  tel 0679636201 or 0563946660
Jacky lives at Lauzerte   or
contact me    taglines82@gmail.com and I will gather things here and then take them over to her before the 28th of August.