Sunday 15 March 2015

Nous sommes dimanche, le quinze

Mon dessin ne représentait pas un chapeau. Il représentait un serpent boa qui digérait un éléphant

My design does not represent a hat. It represents a boa snake swallowing an elephant.

Val says a reader has pointed out that Le Petit Prince is still in copyright. Malc says he told me " but it is still in copyright" and I said " do you want a cup of coffee"
I do not want to be accused of breaking copyright laws (along with being a dog trafficker) so I will just continue myself with the translation giving the odd quote.  Apparently quotes are acceptable. Should have you all totally confused, but some of the language is lovely and good to learn and you could all buy it and translate as well. Such a touching story
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com