Sunday 1 March 2015

Look away now if you do not like mice stories

My day yesterday was over run with mice!
I started early feeding Bonny, who has a plastic tub of croquettes. I put in my hand to find the plastic beaker I pour them out with and met something wiggly and furry. It was a shrew! but how did it find its way in to a plastic tub with a sealed lid?
Malc took it outside and set it free away from the house.
An hour later on our way back from our walk we found a dead mouse on the doorstep, definitely a mouse and not a shrew.
Last night in bed Nipolena outside cat who has become inside has decided she likes to bring in presents. We were woken out of our dreams with cat calls and bumps on the bed legs. I shook Malc and said " what is happening"  Looking under the bed a cat and mouse chase was in progress.
I went back to sleep and continued with mouse nightmares!
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com