Tuesday 9 December 2014

Only seen at this time of the year.

Driving in to St. Antonin this afternoon I had an inspiration... wait for it ( stop groaning Malc) Think about all those poor second homers who leave like the swallows.Those French culturally impoverished beings  have to make do with reading TAG to keep in touch with what is happening over the winter months. I had this clear vision, the light was shining on a particular spot and I thought "now that is a scene of our region that you would only see in winter" Then my mind went further " us great photographers" which actually does not include me could take views of TAGland that you would only see in the winter. We have to go and pick one car up from the garage around tea time so I want Malc to take the first photo for me, to start us off. But my mind is bubbling over with scenes you only see in winter. What a great winter project and in my spirit of helping those less fortunate (the poor misguided second homers) we will be able to enrich their lives by looking at our  winter scenes.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com