Thursday 11 December 2014

Louis needs a home

I have a passport, fully chipped, neutered and am a very friendly six year old young chap, living on a building site as my owner is no longer able to care for me.  I am being fed by some kind people daily but cant go to their house as they have a naughty little dog who only permits their three cats to live in.  I would be so happy to find a new and loving family perhaps at a little distance from Gaillac as I might be tempted to run back to my familiar srroundings.  Looking forward to hearing from my prospective future family kind regards Louis         frankiemcmahon@hotmail.fr
Val says at this point I must make a reminder for Chats du Quercy which are listed in the side bar. They are excellent at cat rehoming, TAG can try but  sadly there is only so many kittens and cats we can rehome.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com