Tuesday 9 December 2014

Good heavens, she is having conversations with dogs now!

Malc was out enjoying singing in the Voices choir at Villefranche last night. I snuggled down with a new book from the book swap, a glass of wine and the odd chocolate.
I did have a long  phone conversation with a very good friend in England who made me laugh. She reads TAG to find out what I and other friends are up to but struggles to understand my obsession with all the animals. She is a "would not hurt them but would not want them person," they are after all not for everyone. She felt that it was a step too far when I started having conversations with dogs, referring to my conversation with Hugo Cryer. I should have reminded her of Rupert Hatfield' s blog, A dog in France written with the help of  Doreen Porter.
It did make me ponder about the balance of posts on TAG, but as my friend assured me " you have enough strong opinions to get the balance right" I have to admit Malc does keep telling me that there are dog, cat and horse rehoming sites and TAG is not one of them.
I suppose as long as the viewing figures keep rising and rising, 886 views again yesterday I should not worry too much. One does one's best for right or wrong and with Malc popping in the odd football and rugby post the balance swings a little. My friend's favourite post was the picture sent by Nev of the  old garage interior at Cordes sur Ciel
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com