Saturday 13 December 2014

Calendar,donation and free sat box for sale

Dear Val,
I just pulled up TAG and saw that you had a visitor...selling calendars.  Right as I was reading it my husband came in and said "the pompiers are here selling their calendars".....
Ali

Dear Val,
It was my pleasure to make a donation, even more of a pleasure to make it out for just a bit more.  We just finished packing our truck for our move to Catalunya, startedat 10:00 and just finished.  And, our ping-pong table fit!
Best,
Ali

Dear Val,
We had sold our freesat box to A lady, but she just emailed me saying she is going back to the states because of a death in her family and she can't buy it.  Can you post again for me?  Goodmans Freesat box.  40 euros.  Will be available for pickupon Wednesday 17th near Vaour.
Thanks
Ali

Coments to taglines82@gmail.com