Saturday 5 July 2014

Passport worries.

Hi val 
- Would you mind posting this for me?
My passport runs out in October and I have just visited the UK passport
website to renew it. They state a minimum of 6 weeks for processing (I have
heard that delays are in fact much longer), but want me to surrender my
existing one as part of the application for renewal process ... this leaves
me in France with no official ID and, more importantly, no way of getting
back to the UK should anything happen to my elderly, frail parents. I can't
be the only one in this position and was wondering if any tag readers had
already had to deal with this - and what the solution was. I would be
grateful for any advice.
Joanne Nebbia

Val says we sent ours to the British embassy in Paris and got them back within ten days. It was awhile ago.  Anybody got any positive up to date help to offer.
Send to TAG then we have the info. for future reference.

Comments to taglines82@gmail.com