Wednesday 23 July 2014

Rana available if you need help

Hi Val
At the end of last summer my pool developed a serious leak which means that I have no bookings this year so I am available this summer and autumn to work.
Do you know of anyone looking for someone with expert experience of managing gites to do their changeovers this summer?
I am also an excellent gardener and can offer art classes and cookery lessons to guests.
My speciality in the cooking line is making chocolate.
My art classes are fun and inspiring and ideal for children and adults alike especially those who have been told or think that they cannot paint.
I believe that there is an artist inside each one of us just waiting for the right opportunity to emerge. It is this I encourage.
Contact me by email   jenni.rodger@gmail.com
 
Rana x
Val says: our granchildren went to one of Rana's art classes and really enjoyed them.