Saturday 26 July 2014

Physiotherapist recommendation.

Hi Val
 I wondered if any of your readers have experience of any physiotherapists in or near to St Antonin which they could share with me?
My broken leg seems to be healing well and hopefully in a couple of weeks the surgeon will prescribe some physio.
One of the nurses told me that there is only Pierre Rouzard in St Antonin and that he is overworked.  I would be glad to have anyone’s comments direct on 05 63 27 28 02 or via TAG of course.
Thanks a lot.
 Best wishes
 John Dawson

Val says I went to Pierre when I had a bad hip a year ago and was very pleased with his care and now my hip is completely better. I know of another man who had broken his leg and once again spoke highly of him and his care .Does anyone know of anyone else if this man is overworked?