Thursday 3 April 2014

Coming soon to TAGland

Hello Val,
There I am sat back in bed this morning after letting the dogs out, waiting for my coffee to cool, when......."wake up Dear......we're in the news". There can't be too many people with a list that begins 'Teddy & Biscuit'. What a surprise !
I have thought for a while that it would be interesting to know where readers are - approximately (not sat in bed). We are in Kent, UK. I'm more of a spanners and hammers man than hard-drives n megabytes, but....there might be someone out there who could sort it ? I think you might be surprised yourself to find out. I've never commented before but I have a look almost every day.
We are as you say looking to move out to TAGland this year and enjoy the daily reports. They help maintain a connection when things seem to lapse.
Keep it up. We look forward to meeting you soon.
Kind regards

Steve Dowling
Val says I happen to know from a mutual friend that Steve amongst his many talents can service an Aga.. beautifully.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com