Tuesday 29 October 2013

Deconstructed crumble!

Glynis sends a recipe for the Cooks label but look how pleased she is to get feedback.
Malc and I can give her feedback on the birthday cake she made for Malc. We kept it till the family were here and cut it in Spain where Malc was having yet another 70th birthday celebration. It was delicious, slightly perturbing when the children wanted to eat the figure of Malc made of icing sugar- they did eat him and said he was yummy!

Glynis says

 I didn't know people even read the recipes so it was a pleasure to have two
separate conversations with people who had actually tried them.
 The microwavable fig jam worked! 
 This months discovery is deconstructed crumble
Make a crumble mix and put it in the oven with no fruit. Bake it well.
 You can then sprinkle it on top of cooked fruit. It also works well on ice
cream
and yoghurts
 I made one 3 weeks ago. I've kept it in a pyrex dish with an airtight lid
 and it's still as crunchy as when I made it.

My next post will be on cream - bear with me!

 Glynis x
Comments to  taglines82@gmail.com