Thursday 6 September 2012

Touched by a reader in New Zealand

 I am a retired woman surviving in Christchurch New Zealand   - 2nd anniversary of first massive earthquake (now more than 12,000 aftershocks some major earthquakes in themselves)    Life is sad and I have just been red zoned  and have till Christmas to find somewhere else to live.
So how do I come to read Tag on Line every day? Visited St Antonin Noble Var many years ago and fell in love with area.    When life here was so horrible  I took refuge in the Internet and revisited happier times and Places, happened upon Tag on Line and enjoy reading all the day to day experiences that are happening in the area, I feel I could arrive and know you all.    Please keep it up and best wishes to all.    We are told we are resilient but that is out of desperation and our Maori saying which sums it all up is KIA KAHA  (stay strong)           With gratitude    Ann     paw@hotmail.co.nz
Val says
I am so glad TAG helps a little Ann, please keep on reading and enjoying and I hope life will take a turn and improve for you.