Friday 7 September 2012

Serious faux pas, but I will give it another mention anyway

Dear Mr and Mrs Johnson,   [ here lies the faux pas]
I wondered if you could possibly help promote my book launch tomorrow? I have just heard that it clashes with several other events and I would very much appreciate you letting your friends and readers of Tag-Lines know about it again.
It will be at Parisot Library tomorrow morning at 10.30. I shall be giving an entertaining talk about publishing, my novels, launching the Costa Award nominee Surfing in Stilettos which is set in the region and signing very reasonably priced copies. There will be aperitifs and wine to follow.
Many thanks indeed for your help with this. It is much appreciated.
Best wishes
Carol
www.carolewyer.co.uk

Val says
Happily married to him I maybe, but TAG is mine