Monday 10 September 2012

Mark Opstad was the Choir Director and Nicholas O' Neill played the organ

Click on the link to the websites below to learn more about Mark Opstad who so brilliantly directed the choir at Puycelsi yesterday evening and another link for the organist Nicholas O'Neil. I have spent all day trying to get information or track down a programme [ which are like gold and must now be collectors items] I remembered someone we knew who had one and we are seeing them tomorrow. Phoned them a few minutes ago to be told they went to the dechetterie this morning! Apparently all the information about the evening is in this programme and as a hot shot reporter like me! the news needs to be out there straight away.
http://www.markopstad.com/spip.php?page=rubrique&id_rubrique=11
http://www.nicholasoneill.com/

Now that is what I call a dedicated reader David Atkins has been back down to the bins and retrieved the programme .I checked with him  it was still clean and as we meet tomorrow I will do the report tomorrow night.