Sunday 23 September 2012

To be or not to be that is the question./ joined at the hip.

If you are happy being joined at the hip with your partner then good luck to you. I do not want to be joined especially, with our hips! I have hobbies and interests which my partner does not share: gardening, walking donkeys and dogs and he enjoys bridge, boules and music. I am happy that we have enough confidence in each other to pursue our separate interests and when we are together we have much more to talk about. I  twice discussed at the market this morning the ladies group Fifi and I find a remarkable antipathy towards the group.
Firstly let me say TAG is totally independent of Fifi and will never be their mouthpiece; if a lot of Fifi stuff comes on TAG it is because they send it to me and you have the same opportunity to post things.. I just happen to think it is a very useful group offering activities to ladies on their own or like me  a married lady who enjoys the gardening group outings and meetings. Fifi has lots happening that is of no interest to me but the numbers attending other groups show plenty of interest, so there must be a need. I am not sure what happened at the formation of the group but my motto has always been let bygones be bygones and let things move on.