Wednesday 27 February 2019

Getting ready in the new department store in Varen

I should not laugh but it has been funny.
Malc and some of my boys working under instruction climbed up three flights of narrow stairs to bring down two old armoires. They are both beauties, but we have decided to keep them to display our linen that is for sale.
They are amazing things in that they break down into bits just like Ikea furniture.
They then transported them up up more winding stairs in our building to putback together. It took minutes to take them apart but after some time I left them to it on the pretext that the dogs needed their tea. ( the dogs thought it was hardly a pretext but a necessity.)
Malc will bring the second car and trailer when they are finished and I will run the boys back to Parisot.
I did warn them they would have to stay all evening if the jigsaw puzzle was not completed and left laughing.
You did not know I was so hard đŸ€Ș
taglines82@ gmail.com