Wednesday 6 June 2018

A brief update


Amazing what you can do when you have to.
Malc is still in hospital after having a bit of a “bad do” with two infections and another embolism. It is all being sorted but takes time, thankfully he is resilient and staying mentally strong.
I have learnt to change the filter catridge on the pool and test the levels, never done it before but apart from being heavy when the cartridge is  full of water, it was not too difficult.
Driving to Albi every day takes up much of the day, the dogs wonder what is happening and the cats are missing my knees.
Thank heavens I now have a reliable car but not many days when I can have the roof down

Running along all of this we are still trying to get appliances which do not work sorted with the loss adjuster, i think it will take weeks to get all the work done and finished caused by the storm
TAG has been a bit sparse of late but I am sure you can all understand why.
We have a full complement of willing workers coming to help at the Varen friperie 10 till miday.
I am amazed what great stuff we are getting brought it. I might be struggling but Mains Tendues82 is growing stronger.
taglines82@gmail.com