Monday 18 June 2018

A bargain extending table SOLD




Hello Val,
I do enjoy and empathise with your reflections on the pleasure you get from living where you do, even if you will move to Varen one day.
I have another item I was wondering if you could post for me, please?
It is an extendable leaf dining table made of oak or some other similar durable hardwood and needing a small amount of refurbishment but generally looks to be in a good state. The size is 100W x 170L x75 cm H. It extends 50 cm each end so 270 cm long extended. I am happy for you to set a price and the money to be used as you see fit. The only proviso is that the buyer must supply all the muscle to remove it from our house (3 doorways and 1 flight of stairs to be negotiated) as I have a bad back at present.
Thankyou and Best wishes from Bob and Pauline Bishop.

Another kind reader
How about 20 euros donation to Mains Tendues 82 and the table is in Varen
Taglines82@gmail.com