Thursday 7 September 2017

Any ideas?

Hello Val and Malcolm!
How are you both? it's been a very busy summer here with all the fruits and vegetables to preserve or freeze or cook or eat...with family and friends coming to stay for a few days....Early June this year I took 10 days off from our farm and went walking with the donkeys doing a loop via Cabreret and along the Cele river to Brengues then down again through Figeac and finally home, about 120 miles full of surprises and delights...I am thinking I need to start a blog but which one? Would you recommend yours? I'd love your thoughts on the costs and other things you think important to mention if you can spare a minute I'd appreciate.
All the best 
Martine Lewis

Val  says I use blogger which has no costs but does look a bit old fashioned now, suits me!!
Anyone any other ideas readers?
Malc says: many bloggers use Wordpress, also free or you can use your personal space from Orange/SFR etc to create a blog.
taglines82@gmail.com