Thursday 14 September 2017

Nous sommes le jeudi quatorze septembre

You can overfill your car with petrol ! Yesterday I filled up the car at Carrefour in St. Antonin. I drove over to L'Ozone to have a coffee whilst I waited for someone delivering baby clothes and picking up a chair they had bought.
A couple came to tell me that petrol was flowing out of my car and not to start it. The couple lived in Varen and were happy to run me home. If they are reading, thanks for being so helpful. 
As it happened I waited to meet the reader who arrived with a huge bag of clothes for the new baby for one of our refugee families. 
I had phoned Malc but he was out walking the dogs and I found his phone in my car!!
Someone suggested I threw a bucket of water on the petrol to disperse it and the Restaurant owner obliged and would not let me carry the bucket!! am I starting to look old?
Anyway thanks to Charlotte who gave me the baby clothes and everyone who helped in one way or another and I arrived home safely without explosions. 
taglines82@gmail.com