Thursday 25 June 2015

Life is too short for facebook

I love making a good decision.
I am only going to post on the newly created site " Rehoming animals in Midi Pyrenees"  The TAG site will have a notice on saying if you want TAG news come to this blog site. I need to stay on to post animals needing homes as the more places they are advertised the better.
For some Facebook,  is something they enjoy but as Malc says " it needs editing"
I like the letter received here below.

You’re right about Facebook. I’ve started reviewing some of the originators of some of the stuff that is circulated and shared. When it is vaguely political, I have started to check out the background of the originator – there are a lot of nasty extreme people out there circulating superficially humorous stuff, no doubt as low-level propaganda. I’m getting quite fed up with it actually  – on subjects I know about there are a lot of ill informed opinions being expressed badly by  either poorly educated or disturbed people – and that’s just my friends!


Frankly my dear I just don't give a damn

Val says came in from a lovely lunch at Charley's to read on Facebook.... feeling hot!! 
Well of course you are. We are all hot,  it is a hot day.  I should feel sorry for you having nothing better to say than that,  "but frankly my dear I just don't give a damn"  I hope that was the quote from
Rhett Butler in Gone with the Wind
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com