Thursday 25 June 2015

Ginny is right we need a weekly events list in the summer

Dear Val

I will come to the next coffee morning and take away the remainders for you! However we are supposed to have gone through our book cases by then and so there may be more books coming than going!

Secondly just a comment but would a tag for a calender be a good idea? Particularly in the summer you publise so many events that I know I saw them on Tag but have to scroll so far down to find it I soemtimes give up.

a case in point I would love you to publicise something very important to me which is happening in Lageupie   On july 14th as I hope that others would be interested but what would give the right balance between being too early and too late!

Ginny 

Malc is on the case, when we have a minute.