Monday 15 December 2014

The presents for Coco go on

We will be loading a sad and frightened donkey on Wednesday and moving him from a garden he has been in for most of his 12 years. He will be a frightened and alarmed boy, so to this end I popped to the vets for his advice. He loved the story of the rescue and once he realised that the "male entier"was not being introduced to my herd he was full of enthusiasm for the project. He recommended a "calmant" to be used before the start of the procedure. Then he gave me a year's supply of horse wormer as a "cadeaux" for Coco's new owners.
He laughingly told me I would have to pay for the " calmant" as if for example I emptied it into Malcs tea and Malc kicked the bucket, his records would need to show that he had sold it.  Not sure what he has heard about the relationship between Malc and I but I can confirm it is more than cordial!
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com