Wednesday 3 December 2014

My name is Angus, and what a great life I have.

Hi Val

I'm so pleased you got in touch. I was only thinking the other day it
would be good to e mail you but couldn't find your address.
Angus is fine and currently getting to grips with a new kitten, thanks
to my campaign to get next doors' cats sterilised! She's called Lottie
and when she first met him she hissed and arched her back at him. Now
she just nonchalantly weaves her way through his legs!
John and Jill

Val says we had quite a lot of input into getting Angus rehomed. He was found wandering by Victoria China, he was not chipped or tattooed which dogs should be by law. After weeks of searching, going to local vets and putting up posters Victoria knew a new home was needed. Victoria sent a picture to TAG and the wheels went into motion. Initially taken care of by a friend in Varen with Malc and I helping with walks for a few weeks whilst Angus was here.
 We tried  to find a permanent home and John and Jill came from quite a distance hearing about him from a friend. A year ago myself and the Varen carer went to see how Angus was getting on and were delighted with his progress. 
I contacted the couple a few days ago to find out if the boy was still doing well... and here he is pictured below.
Glad to see you looking so well and happy dear Angus.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com