Sunday 14 December 2014

It is building up to Christmas

Christmas started last night with the Fifi singalong of Christmas songs and poems. Thanks to Judith Reynolds for all her work on coordinating and all the other ladies and a few odd men who sang. Ambience and mince pies were lovely and so great to see many French villagers there joining with us.
Well done ladies and thank you


Followed by a great Christmas market this morning at Verfeil, some really wonderful gifts bought which I was going to photograph to show TAG readers but then thought shucks I cannot do that, it will spoil surprises for lucky recipients. I am going to wrap presents this afternoon before I decide to purloin the lot for myself.

I can tell you that Malc the sweetie,  bought for the donkey chums a horse shoe. Now donkeys have hooves /sabots trimmed they are not shod. Malc thought they would like it pinned above the stable door. Trouble is it is bloomin heavy and I can see it falling down and giving one of them or us a crack on the head. I wonder if he will also be pinning mistletoe above their door, he is becoming a real donkey fan after spending early mornings out in the fields with them.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com