Sunday 7 December 2014

Hugo Cryer, just one of the family

Val says " You were lucky Hugo"
Hugo replies
Luck there is no luck in it, I am such a great chap, the Cryers are the lucky ones and after Victoria China rescued me they just fell on their feet coming for me before anyone else got the chance.
Actually being serious I was very relieved to find such a good family, not everyone wants a chap that is not keen on hunting and would just prefer cuddles.
I am also the proud brother of two little kittens that came last week, from our usual source  that rag, TAG. You can't beat TAG for finding good Mums and Dads.
Val replies  well honestly Hugo, they have taken you on, had two kittens, bought a cooker, they have done TAG proud
Thank you Geof, Mia and  daughter Tess.
 Hugo enjoy  your happy family Christmas, you handsome chap.
comments to taglines82@gmail.com