Wednesday 17 December 2014

A mutual admiration society

Hi Val,
Thank you for getting so involved and getting everybody organised to help poor CoCo. There are a lot of animals ( and humans) who owe you a big cuddle for caring enough to motivate change in their lives.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year.
Lots of love
Mimi x, Kev x & Tilly x


 Val says such a lovely happy  family Mimi, Kevin and Tilly, who all do their bit for people and pets. So glad you feel like that Mimi, I do try, when you get older and have time,  giving something back makes you feel good. Not always appreciated but probably a great chance to say to anyone I have upset it is not intentional. I would hate to upset anyone and if my views are not yours then why not just respect that we have different views but as people we try.
Malc says  I can confirm you are very trying Val !  then adds seriously, Val with such a huge readership not everyone will agree with you, why worry?
Back to Mimi who at the moment is pounding the streets building up to run the Barcelona marathon. I have asked if Mimi will run us through her training schedule in the build up to the event. 
Malc again: you can "run through" Mimi's training schedule; I will follow in the car.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com