Sunday 13 July 2014

Congratulations Rebecca and Ben

A young couple are celebrating their marriage which took place yesterday, married at Feneyrols and today celebrating again at their parents house, Kath and David Wallen.

TAG would like to congratulate the couple and wish them every happiness. Dave and Kath are fairly new to the area but are already settling in and making contacts.
Malc and I were delighted to be invited today  and were told we had helped organise the wedding with TAG contacts.
Trevor Carter one of the organisers of Folk and Jazz was at the wedding to play his music and for the young couple it made their day, we were told, so well done Trevor.

Hans Buijserd  a guest there  told me  "everyone reads TAG" ( I think the viewing figures substantiate that) but he was worried that by being so prolific writing it,  I did not have a life.

A lovely concern Hans, but I think Malc and I often have too much of a life!
By writing TAG  we have got to know so many lovely people, English and French (Dutch too, Hans)  so we really are not complaining.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com