Monday 14 April 2014

Technology is here to stay

Sitting next to me is little 7 year old Annie with her pink ipad. Sorry I am corrected, the case is pink, the ipad is white. She is busy searching stories about her published in TAG and checking how many enjoyed she has received. She knows how to use the search facility and can work her way around the site quicker than I can.
What a different time we live in. Years ago I would have been sitting  next to my Granny reading a book whilst she knitted socks on lots of needles.
Annie's bedtime story  last night after reading her book was " the happy end for Fanfaron" tale.
This morning we have fed the donkeys, who after eating were more interested in sexual pursuits, so a discussion there on Rosie and Filou being married got short shrift... donkeys don't get married Grandma!
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com