Thursday 3 April 2014

It's official, Malc is now on the team

TAG has grown and grown and whilst when I started Malc was luke warm  he has gradually been brought into the TAG web.
Yesterday I told a reader he  only corrected spellings on TAG,  but then I thought about it.
He takes photos, feeds me information sometimes, sorts out problem computers for me, yesterday did a post on mutuelles and so it goes on.
 He is also a great supporter of TAG' s charity work and the Opera Evenings and other events we hold happen with my ideas and Malc foot slogging or barbecuing sausages!
I have given it thought (at 5 pm* in the morning) and I want him officially on the team, we work best as a team and so sub editor status is now his.
Malc studied Modern Languages went into marketing and then the Civil Service, joining me as a bookseller in his late forties. We had many happy years working together in that business and our skills complement each others.
His hobbies are playing boule, bridge, photography, supporting his football team Middlesbrough, walking the dogs and reading. I can now add sub editing TAG.
 I am sure that the close cooperation  between us both will enhance the reading of TAG.
I will ask him to add his picture to the side bar!
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com
*Malc says: normally I would correct this to 5am.