Thursday 23 May 2013

What is happening Monday evening, the 27th ?

It is our charity barbecue here at Mas del Sol raising money for Via Sahel Enfants d' Afrique. We have 18 committed people ( Malc says we all should be !) all coming to eat, drink and be merry in the sun. Now stop laughing, I have just seen that on Monday a sunny day is forecast, 20 degrees, no wind or rain and I am so pleased. One makes preparations for these things and here in SW France we expect  decent weather now. For all you hardy diners come wrapped up with jumpers but if it is really chilly, we will be indoors. Especially for evenings like this we have bought an outdoor patio heater which does throw out some heat. ( I am glad the redstarts have fledged from the rafters other wise it might have become  a local speciality " barbecued redstart" Bet if I looked in French cuisine books there would be a delicious recipe for them, probably stuffed with garlic!) Malc tells me the heat is directed downwards so not a problem really. It will be our first outside event of the year so I am really looking forward to having "a crack" and some fun.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com