Tuesday 28 May 2013

Martine Ravily of AG3 Immobilier joins the TAG club

Happy to donate to local charities and also raise her profile Martine Ravily of Varen works hard in her profession as an estate agent in the area. I know in the last couple of weeks two dear friends who are happy with her services and their house sales have gone through with out problems. I do have to declare an interest in Martine as she is a very good friend and also one of our key supporters over the winter of our Opera evenings [I  do not think she missed any of those] I do not think she would mind me saying she is a bit terrier like when there is a chance of a sale, but she is a terrier on the clients behalf. As her husband is a Doctor he works longs hours and Martine spends this time to herself working for clients . Thank you Martine for placing the advert and I hope you do get prospective buyers and sellers from your foresight.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com