Thursday 23 May 2013

What do you do if you find a dog lost ? Maeva tells us.

Lorsqu'on trouve un chien, il faut l'amener chez le vétérinaire pour savoir si le chien est identifié (puce ou tatouage), il faut également prévenir la mairie et la gendarmerie de votre village!
Si le chien n'est pas identifié c'est la mairie qui doit le prendre en charge!

Val translates  If you find a lost dog take it to your local vet there he can see if it is chipped or tattoed. If it's owner is not traceable this way you must go to your local Mairie or gendarmerie who will take charge. 
The only trouble with that is I would not hand a poor unsuspecting dog in to the hands of our Mayor ( even if I believed he would take it from me ! I have a total lack of confidence in our Mayor )  I think knowing the carers of St. Antonin I would take it to the gendarmerie or Mairie there.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com