Friday 29 March 2013

The new neighbour story

The deed is done, come June we will have young French neighbours, quite a group. I had a visit from them again yesterday as they came to introduce one of the group I had not met. A girl of about 28 who expects her baby in June, I have met the one with the little baby. These girls are going to continue their petite enterprise up here, which is growing medicinal herbs, wonder if it includes cannabis which is known as a medicine for MS and athritic complaints. At the moment I can see all the positive benefits of young people and children around, and who knows they may pet sit so we can get away sometime. Building work will be involved but I think the house is  far enough away not to intrude too much on our lives.  I have visions of having the most tremendous herb garden which was on my list of to do things and speaking French like a native ( I can live in hopes )
Comments to  taglines82@gmail.com