Monday 18 February 2013

Sarah really wants ATHOS

Dear Val,
I'm the Englishwoman who rang Maeva to ask about Athos. I saw his picture in an estate agent's window in St Antonin Noble Val last weekend, and couldn't get him out of my head.
Googling on T & G matters once I got home, I came across your excellent blog and there Athos was again. Kismet or what?!
We're in the process of buying a house in T & G (fingers, eyes and toes still crossed) so, assuming all goes well, I will be able to pick up Athos as soon as we've moved in, in May. I've just e-mailed Maeva to let her know my intentions are honourable, and that I wasn't a random mad caller speaking bad French at her.
Thank you very much for TAGlines. I love the fact that I'm 660 miles away but I already know so much about good and not-so-good local restaurants, parking tickets in St Antonin, the range of pizzas I can get in Varen on a Tuesday night, etc., etc.  More power to your elbow/keyboard.
All the best.
Val says... and do not forget the Folk /Jazz evenings at Le Riols
Comments to   taglines82@gmail.com