Tuesday 26 February 2013

I've been blacklisted.( stop laughing )

Many thanks to a reader Neville who has come to my aid. I will let you know developments.

My conclusion is that the IP Address 85.233.160.25 of the sending mail server is blacklisted by Orange.   I have checked the reputational score of the IP Address 
Val85.233.160.25 and it comes back as good meaning it is not on any official blacklists so it looks likOrange has decided to block on an internal policy

Iis probably worth calling the Orange support line they have French and UK speaking lines and they could investigate and let you know if in fact the IP is blacklisted by them and more important if they can lift the block.  I would also call the ISP who is hosting your email service namesco.co.uk and see if they can help or even test to an Orange account, they can use mine if you like but let me know as I do not regularly monitor it.

Regards

Neville