Friday 15 February 2013

I am in tears, and you will be to.

If ever I thought TAG was a good idea I am more than sure now it is worth all the work.
Read this letter from the lady who is trying to rehome Athos. She has got an English lady going to see her Sunday who she hopes will rehome Effy but then this.
Bonsoir!
comment allez vous??

cet apres midi une dame habitant en Angleterre m'a téléphoné pour athos!! Elle déménage pour la france en mai et voudrait adopter athos! pensez vous qu'il est possible de joindre mon adresse mail au post des affiches!!?? maeva82@gmx.fr

merci encore et encore!

cordialement
Val says, so Athos may have found a new home from someone moving to France in May. Whoever you are I love you, and that dear sweet dog will too.
I will also attach Maeva's email address to the picture of Athos. Maeva only speaks French.
On top of that I get in from setting up ready for the great week end raising money at the Domaine de Sautou when I am handed a cheque for 50 euros for the children of Mali from some really kind people.
When people say how can I spend the time on TAG there are at least two good reasons.
Comments to  taglines82@gmail.com