Monday 10 December 2012

Please can anyone help Anne?

Can any good samaritan help me.  I need someone without cats who could look after Barty and Chloe (my two non cat friendly dogs) from about 11am until 9pm next Sunday 16th December. I can drop off and collect but does anyone know anyone who could look after them during the day. They have been left so much recently as my husband is in hospital having a bone marrow transplant and I can't leave them alone again and would like to be able to visit Nick in hospital and then do the St Antonin carol concert in the evening.

If anyone can help please give me a call on 05 63 31 13 24 or 06 04 03 29 39

Anne Grose 
Val says Anne lives near Castanet.Wish I could help but we have 4 cats and we have been invited out to lunch on Sunday.I am sure we must have a reader with out cats who could mind two very friendly dogs.
Comments to    taglines 82@gmail.com