Tuesday 18 December 2012

Bazar Curieux in St. Antonin

Dear Val,
 I've received your email address from Bregtje Backx. Last week I opened a little (poterie) shop called "Bazar Curieux" in the basement of my house. I did an opening "Fête des Poterie" last Saturday and it was really succesfull! 
I didn't know your blog, but Bregtje told me about it and my shop might be a nice little newsitem for the blog. I've attached some pictures that you can use.

In general I'll be opening 'on demand', so it's best if people call me a bit in advance, so I can simply open the shop for them (06 04 162397). But I will also be open most weekends.
Please also spread the word I'm opening this weekend aswell, so for last-minute Christmas shopping it's perfect. My prices are very 'sympa' (€ 2,- / € 3,- / € 5,- and for the really big pots € 10,-). Opening hours this saturday & sunday: 10.00h - 17.00h.

Thank you in advance for publishing this and I hope to see you one day in "Bazar Curieux"
.Warm regards & happy holidays!
 Margot Landeweerd

 BAZAR CURIEUX / poterie, deco etc.
6, Rue Del Pebre (entree coté cave)
82140 St. Antonin Noble Val
 tel 06 04162397
 Val says Looks my sort of shop. If you go in and buy please mention that you saw the info on TAG and then TAG may get a donation to our charity.
Well how kind, Margot is sending a donation any way -  mille merci Margot 
Comments to  taglines82@gmail.com