Tuesday 22 May 2012

What a good idea.

If I am going to put more work in to publishing gite and house sales [that will be the next label] I would like to see some benefit and so I have had this brilliant [methinks] idea to charge 30 euros each entry for a 6 month display period. At the end of each 6 months I will decide which charity will benefit. You will be able to pay cash  preferably, or cheque and I will give a receipt. If this needs posting I will charge 32 euros to cover admin. Look at the adverts placed so far and work out yours in similar style. We have around 100 to 200 hits most days with a surge up to 400 when I send round the"'look now" directive. It is by people knowing what you have on offer that you get bookings or sales so give TAG a try for 6 months and see how it performs. I have only been online with TAG for just over a year and  can see how with a bit of work I can make TAG work for us even more .I am sticking to the principle of it not being a money making venture but let's help charity. Other items and everything on the 'newsy' section will be as always totally free.