Thursday 3 May 2012

Community link or regular nuisance?

People are saying 'but you do not let me know each time you post something new ' .Imagine if I did that, I would lose readers hand over fist but I am glad  some of you feel you need to get your Tag fix. Can I suggest  to these people that you become a follower  or bookmark to your favourite list and then you can look easily whenever you want. As Tag is becoming better known in the area the amount of info. coming in is growing so it would be impractical to keep sending. To new readers if you send your email address I periodically send out the reminder [ especially if there are  some sale items or useful news] and that way you remember to look.. Thanks once again to those who appreciate this community link and let me play at having a job!
Val Johnstone    mail@bromlea.com