Sunday 20 May 2012

New tabs in TAG on-line

To increase the services offered by TAG we have added two new pages - one for gites and one for restaurants. I am asked all the time to add peoples' holiday homes, chambres d'hotes and gites to the TAGlines site and up till now have not really fancied all the work that might entail. As Taglines readership has grown and grown, (I must add through a lot of pushiness by me handing out cards and information where ever I go), I can now see we could promote our holiday homes with Taglines. When I started some years ago we did do little adverts in the paper copy which people paid for which covered the printing costs and people were pleased with the results. I might regret this but we will add a section on gites and see how it goes. If you want to include your property contact Malc or Val mail@bromlea.com for more details. For the restaurants page we want your opinions and recommendations. Click on the tabs above to see how it will work.