Thursday 31 May 2012

Unicor and kitty

There I was in Unicor picking up yet another hen, the fox got one and left one.( the farmer down the road lost 150 in one night ) As I ordered, the supplier asked what colour I wanted. I said ' any colour' as I do not think the fox has a colour preference! At this point a rather beautiful very young ginger cat jumped up on the counter. Giving her a stroke was the opportunity the commercant needed to show me upstairs ( get real - I am 66 ) In a box was a tiny ginger female kitten about three weeks old, what a pretty thing she is. Anyway as you can guess she needs a home in about 4 weeks time. If you go in to Unicor in Varen I am sure you will be able to see her if you ask. I thought all gingers were Toms but not so. If through TAG we can rehome a 12 year old cat, we surely stand a chance with an itsy- bitsy kitten. Unicor is near the boulangerie and the cemetary.