Sunday 17 March 2019

More from NZ

I found this article from nzherald.co.nz that you might be interested in: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213572
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Dear Val,  We are blessed to have Jacinda Adern as our PM at this time , supported by our Mayor Lianne Dalziel who whilst an MP helped me many years ago when I was trying to save a drop in centre for people with severe mental illness.   On the day we closed and I had to tell the members that the doors would close  for good at 5pm, Lianne came with a bunch of flowers for me and sat in a corner well away from the media action, to support me . I have never forgotten and as a result of her support at that time I helped in her electorate office  with work for people of the Eastern suburbs who were the most affected by the earthquakes.   Love Ann