Tuesday 19 March 2019

Caroline Maslin helps you spring clean


Hi All,

Spring has sprung and thankfully my health is back on track and I am feeling well.

I have decided that I need to get moving again, even with my walking and yoga, I want to start getting more active, so I am offering my services once again for cleaning this year.
I have already signed up for a bit of gite work this summer, but I thought I would offer my services for general spring cleaning, windows, deep cleans etc etc for those who want to dust the cobwebs off their homes after the winter. 

Also, have you heard of the Konmari method of decluttering and cleaning? You may have been on Mars if you haven't! This is a way to sort out clutter and unwanted items in your home, or just generally organising your home in a more efficient way. It's pretty impressive and really can help in other areas of your life; tidy house, tidy mind!
There is also this craze of Swedish death cleaning,  which sounds grim, but actually is a very positive thing and along the same lines as Konmarie.  We all have too much stuff and it's about letting go of items that do not serve you. I have just done a major clean out, using these methods and I have bagged about 10 large sacks of clothes, 4 large boxes of books and much more, which are thankfully going to be sold or donated to charity next month. With Cancer Support France, I am organising a 'Vide Armoire' on the 13th of April, at yoga Jo's studio in Les Cabannes. More info to follow or contact me if you'd like to know more.

Here are some articles about those methods:



Sometimes it's easier to do these things with someone else helping you and spurring you on!  So, I am also offering my services to help with de cluttering and organisation for those who would like some help to feel lighter and brighter in their homes and lives!

My fees are 24€ an hour and I am a registered auto entrepreneur, so I can accept cheques.
I look forward to hearing from you, and please feel free to pass on my info to your friends in the area. My number is 06 16 32 25 44 if you'd like to have a chat about your requirements.

Kind regards and happy cleaning!
Caroline xx