Saturday 26 November 2016

Nous sommes le samedi vingt six novembre

I had such a busy day yesterday I awoke at 5 am unable to sleep. Why is it when you are too tired you cannot sleep?
I got up to make a cuppa and on arriving upstairs I was met by outside cat Nipolena sitting on the sofa. You could have knocked me down with a feather!
I have tried so hard to get her to come in now she is on her own in the barn. I thought I would never achieve it.
Now I am wondering how many times has she come through the cat flap at  night and settled down. It was a lovely bonus to have her sitting on my knee as I write this.
We are getting there with this little girl. I think some flea treatment might be in order though for her.
Do you think Malc would like being woken up so I can tell him the good news?..   perhaps not.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com