Friday 24 July 2015

What an eye opener.

Taking the drums back to near La  fouillade we thought we might as well shop in the new Intermarché contact there.
It has a fish counter, it really does.
Bye, bye St.  Antonin Carrefour, La Fouillade is exactly the same distance from Varen, maybe even a bit closer and we love fish. Overall the store scored much higher than Carrefour, what a find.
I even said to Malc " we can add Najac and La Fouillade to our house search area now"
Shows though how things like internet access, supermarkets, doctors influence your house choices.

Hi Val
What an eye-opener. Well Val, if you really become a regular in La Fouillade I hope I can expect you and Malcolm for coffee, tea or aperos when I am back. I live just over 5 mins away. Xx 
Val says sounds good

Comments to taglines82@gmail.com