Friday 31 July 2015

No need to sunbathe marry an Indian

We are not here escaping England and I do not believe people who say that, that  is not why they are here.
We are here being able to afford a beautiful property in beautiful contryside with lovely weather most of the year, and I believe most of us are the same. We like the French, but then we like any one who is friendly of any nationality.
I hate this idea that people leave the UK for reasons other than this. Please do not knock the UK which had given us a great life till we left for a great life in retirement here.
I do not believe ANYONE who says they left the UK because of all the foriegners, and infact would laugh!!
The sad underlying fact is it foreigners or is it coloured faces that scares people?

We are all people of the world,  open up your mind and enjoy the mix. In my opinion the sooner we are totally integrated, all being brown skinned the better life will be for all.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com